duminică, 23 august 2009

sunday night boredom

1. Put your music player on shuffle (ALL MUSIC)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write an answer for each one no matter how correct or silly it may sound!

IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OK?”…

manifest- cine te crezi

'Cine te crezi tu să-mi spui ce să fac?
Ce drept ai tu să-mi spui ce să îmbrac
Cine te crezi tu să-mi spui cum să gândesc?
Ce drept ai tu să-mi spui cum să trăiesc?
CINE PULA MEA ESTI TU ?

oi! oi! oi! oi!'

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

viţa de vie- poate că


'Visul s-a-mplintit, dar eu nu l-am visat
În urmă te-am lăsat pe tine
N-aş fi crezut
Nu mi-aş fi dat o şansă
Să mai fiu cu mine
M-am certat cu timpul prea mult timp
M-am luptat cu gândul să mă schimb
Însă lacrima ta este sare peste rana mea
Poate că sunt vise care m-au schimbat şi au plecat
Poate că sunt lacrimi care m-au plouat şi s-au uscat
Poate că sunt mâini care mă ştiau dar m-au uitat
Dar eu,eu le-am iertat'

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

nickelback- how you remind me

'it's not like you didn't know that
I said I love you and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
Cause living with me must have damn near killed you

And this is how, you remind me
Of what I really am'

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

placebo- plasticine

'The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything
Don't go and sell your soul for self-esteem
Don't be plasticine

Don't forget to be the way you are'

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

scandal- băuta

'...Ce-am avut si ce-am pierdut

3 lulele 3 surcele ( la la la )
pizda ma-sii hai sa bem
3 lulele 3 surcele ( la la la )
pana cand nu mai putem...'

WHAT DO YOU VERY OFTEN THINK ABOUT?

cainele a.k.a. sol'dat- nimeni nu aude

'Sunt condus de instinctele mele nebune
Lângă fapte rele mai pun şi fapte bune.
'

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

the prodigy- piranha

'You better not, lose control
It pulls you under, it will take you whole

Teeth, grip, razor sharp
Bites hi-power, tear you apart
'

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

seether & amy lee - broken

'I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away'

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

ombladon- 3 agenţi

'Tirează şi tu iarba aia undeva,
De preferat in piept. '

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

placebo- julien

'you're a slow motion suicide'

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

the qemists- stompbox (spor remix)


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

slipknot- liberate

'Liberate - My madness
(One of me, all of you)'

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

the prodigy- colours

'Wake yourself up, sirens on
'Cause we are fighting so exciting, now it's on
Are you ready for the war?
Show your colours
Bring your colours to the floor

I can see the look in your eyes'


WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

omul cu sobolani- razna (long version)

'Sunt nebun, îmi spun nebun, mă simt nebun
Razna am luat-o cu toţii
Dar voi ca tonţii nu observaţi
'

HOW WILL YOU DIE?

e.m.i.l. - vis in şoaptă

'Când nu te poţi privi
Şi nu iţi regăseşti simţul de-a trăi
Încerci cât poţi tu de mult
Să te aduni dar nu reuseşti'

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

slipknot- welcome

'I am a product, of your conduct
The uncontrollable urges that made me have made us all
Are you proud? Do you even care?
You taught us all to lie, that's how we made it here
'

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

system of a down- patterns

'The patterns in the carpet do add up though,
You don't have to count.
'


WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

evanescence- so close

'I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window

That I never even knocked On your front door'

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

viţa de vie ft. paraziţii- beat mort

'O să mă trezesc şi-o să-ncep o viaţă nouă
Dintre iarbă şi-o halbă
O să le-aleg pe amândouă
'

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

nirvana- moist vagina

'I prefer her to any other
Marijuana
She had a moist vagina
'

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

evanescence- the only one

'Right or wrong,
I can't hold onto the fear
that I'm lost without you
If I can't feel, I'm not mine
I'm not real
'

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu